Here are my notes from the legal approaches suggested by members of the google group [email protected] which I will raise with our lawyer. They are in no particular order.
- Bringing Mt Gox out of insolvency and into a Trust owned by creditors, either through legal action or purchasing.
- The validity of accepting a valuation of claims, online
- Trading fees as fraud given the partial solvency of Mt Gox – grounds for claims against shareholders.
- Direct appeal against Trustee’s decision to the Tokyo court
- Delay damages which reflect the valuation of BTC at time of distribution.
- BTC as assets which belong to creditors not Mt Gox
- Law suits/Bankruptcy claims against shareholder
In the end we will be guided by the lawyers advice, and take action accordingly, but I will ask for feedback on these approaches to satisfy the curiosity of creditors.
If you have more suggestions, or if I’ve overlooked yours, please submit them on the google group.